As Christmas nears, schools spread the cheer around
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
With Christmas around the corner, various city schools chose Saturday to commemorate and spread the festival's message of joy and happiness. Gulzar Group of Institutes adopted a novel method by spreading happiness among the underprivileged kids of the city. Students from the institute played with their underprivileged peers before handing them gifts. At Ryan School in Jamalpur, mirth and elation marked the Christmas celebration while prominent personalities of the city like Dr Vijay Obed (deputy director of CMCH) were the guests of honor. A Christmas carnival was organised by Tagore Public School, Aggar Nagar, at its playgrounds. The carnival was marked by swings, eating joints, fun games and prizes.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways