As protests shake Delhi, govt orders probe panel
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Tharoor mocks at Modi's meeting with actors; 80 pc polling in Inner Manipur
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Karthik-led DD face RCB
By 10 pm, about 400 protestors remained at Vijay Chowk, singing bhajans and holding candles. A group of 100 people who had been stationed at India Gate through the evening were seen walking towards Raisina Hill. "We are expressing our solidarity with the victim. This needs to be done to show the government that this anger is genuine and won't go away quickly," said Sandeep Bhardwaj, one of those in the group.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18