As protests shake Delhi, govt orders probe panel
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
By 10 pm, about 400 protestors remained at Vijay Chowk, singing bhajans and holding candles. A group of 100 people who had been stationed at India Gate through the evening were seen walking towards Raisina Hill. "We are expressing our solidarity with the victim. This needs to be done to show the government that this anger is genuine and won't go away quickly," said Sandeep Bhardwaj, one of those in the group.