As protests shake Delhi, govt orders probe panel
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
By 10 pm, about 400 protestors remained at Vijay Chowk, singing bhajans and holding candles. A group of 100 people who had been stationed at India Gate through the evening were seen walking towards Raisina Hill. "We are expressing our solidarity with the victim. This needs to be done to show the government that this anger is genuine and won't go away quickly," said Sandeep Bhardwaj, one of those in the group.