Asaduddin refused bail for 2nd time
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
A court Wednesday dismissed the bail plea of Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen chief and MP Asaduddin Owaisi for the second time in two days in a 2005 case of rioting.
The court in Sangareddy, which had dismissed Asaduddin's first bail petition on Tuesday, ruled Wednesday that "there is no change of circumstances from the date of dismissal of earlier bail petition" and dismissed the fresh plea.
In his plea, Asaduddin contended that he had a conference to attend in Hyderabad on January 24. After his surrender, Asaduddin had earlier been sent to judicial remand till February 2.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18