'Asaram's followers threatening girl's family to withdraw case'
- War of words after expulsion: Khetan says will not spare Bhushans after 'paid journalist' charges
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maha govt tells HC
- ISIS leader Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Political intervention in bureaucracy inevitable: PM Modi
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
Counsel for the girl, who was allegedly sexually exploited by Asaram Bapu, on Monday claimed to have received threats from followers of the self-styled godman.
Lawyer of the victim, Manish Vyas, claimed that the threat was issued to a friend of the victim's father asking him to withdraw the statements of her daughter against Asaram.
Referring to an audio clip, Vyas said the girl and her family continue to receive threats from Asaram's followers.
"I have urged the police to ensure adequate security to the family," Vyas said.