Ashley Cole becomes 'highest paid defender' in world after signing £200,000 per week deal
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Ashley Cole will become world's highest paid defender after agreeing to a 200,000 pound per week contract extension with the European champions Chelsea.
Chelsea is expected to announce the one-year contract extension ahead of Wednesday's Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but the deal has been agreed, the Daily Mail reports.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?