Ashley Greene goes topless on film set
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Twilight star Ashley Greene turned up the heat on the set of her upcoming film Staten Island Summer as she went topless for a sunbathing scene.
Greene, 26, showed off her toned bikini body in a tiny pair of yellow bikini bottoms, opting to go topless as she soaked in the sun, reported Us magazine.
Co-stars Vincent Pastore and Graham Phillips were also spotted on set.
The film, about a few friends who decide to take on jobs as lifeguards while they figure out what to do with their lives, will be produced by Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels.
"Being sexy is about intrigue and mystery - not putting everything out on the table," Greene said.
Earlier this month, Greene took advantage of her temporary residence in New York, exploring the city and even attending the US open.