Ashley Greene goes topless on film set
- AAP battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
Twilight star Ashley Greene turned up the heat on the set of her upcoming film Staten Island Summer as she went topless for a sunbathing scene.
Greene, 26, showed off her toned bikini body in a tiny pair of yellow bikini bottoms, opting to go topless as she soaked in the sun, reported Us magazine.
Co-stars Vincent Pastore and Graham Phillips were also spotted on set.
The film, about a few friends who decide to take on jobs as lifeguards while they figure out what to do with their lives, will be produced by Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels.
"Being sexy is about intrigue and mystery - not putting everything out on the table," Greene said.
Earlier this month, Greene took advantage of her temporary residence in New York, exploring the city and even attending the US open.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy