Ashley Greene goes topless on film set
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Twilight star Ashley Greene turned up the heat on the set of her upcoming film Staten Island Summer as she went topless for a sunbathing scene.
Greene, 26, showed off her toned bikini body in a tiny pair of yellow bikini bottoms, opting to go topless as she soaked in the sun, reported Us magazine.
Co-stars Vincent Pastore and Graham Phillips were also spotted on set.
The film, about a few friends who decide to take on jobs as lifeguards while they figure out what to do with their lives, will be produced by Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels.
"Being sexy is about intrigue and mystery - not putting everything out on the table," Greene said.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership