Ashley Judd splits from race car-driving husband Dario Franchitti
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Ashley Judd and her race car driver hubby Dario Franchitti are splitting up after more than 10 years of marriage.
Judd told People magazine that they have mutually decided to end their marriage, the New York Daily News reported.
"We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," she said.
Judd and Franchitti, 39, tied the knot in 2001 at a private wedding in Scotland.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways