Ashley Judd splits from race car-driving husband Dario Franchitti
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Ashley Judd and her race car driver hubby Dario Franchitti are splitting up after more than 10 years of marriage.
Judd told People magazine that they have mutually decided to end their marriage, the New York Daily News reported.
"We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," she said.
Judd and Franchitti, 39, tied the knot in 2001 at a private wedding in Scotland.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership