Ashley Judd splits from race car-driving husband Dario Franchitti
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Ashley Judd and her race car driver hubby Dario Franchitti are splitting up after more than 10 years of marriage.
Judd told People magazine that they have mutually decided to end their marriage, the New York Daily News reported.
"We'll always be family and continue to cherish our relationship based on the special love, integrity, and respect we have always enjoyed," she said.
Judd and Franchitti, 39, tied the knot in 2001 at a private wedding in Scotland.