Ashley Tisdale steps out with new Boyfriend
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
'High School Musical' star Ashley Tisdale, who split with on-and-off boyfriend Scott Speer earlier this year, is reportedly dating Annie Automatic musician Christopher French.
"She likes those rocker types. They have mutual friends and just met through hanging out," a source said.
The new couple stepped out publicly for the first time when they visited the Apple Store in LA, reported Us magazine.
After splitting with "Step Up Revolution" director Speer in December 2011, Tisdale, 27, briefly dated Boys Like Girls musician Martin Johnson.
The romance quickly fizzled and the "Scary Movie 5" actress reconciled with Speer, 30, in May.
"Ashley and Scott split for the same reason they did last time. Their relationship just ran its course," the source added.
Prior to dating Tisdale, French was linked to 'Big Bang Theory' actress Kaley Cuoco.