Ashok Leyland shares fall after earnings disappoint
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Shares of Ashok Leyland Ltd fell as much as 9.2 percent on Friday after disappointing investors with its October-December quarterly earnings, but pared losses later in the morning session.
The bus and truck maker said on Thursday its October-December quarter net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.82 percent to 741.4 million rupees.
Ashok Leyland shares were down 3.1 per cent as of 0355 GMT.
Stocks More on Ashok Leyland Ltd
Company INFO More on Ashok Leyland Ltd