Ashok Leyland shares fall after earnings disappoint
- History won't forgive you: Prashant Bhushan to Arvind Kejriwal in open letter
- Cabinet reshuffle on Modi’s agenda: Najma may go, allies Sena and PDP set to come in
- J&K highway closed for 4th day; over 600 passengers stranded
- Smriti Irani spots camera in Goa Fabindia trial room, 4 held after she files FIR
- Three killed in landmine blast in Rajouri
Shares of Ashok Leyland Ltd fell as much as 9.2 percent on Friday after disappointing investors with its October-December quarterly earnings, but pared losses later in the morning session.
The bus and truck maker said on Thursday its October-December quarter net profit rose a slower-than-expected 10.82 percent to 741.4 million rupees.
Ashok Leyland shares were down 3.1 per cent as of 0355 GMT.
Stocks More on Ashok Leyland Ltd
Company INFO More on Ashok Leyland Ltd