Ashton Kucther and Steve Jobs very similar: Josh Gad
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Actor Josh Gad, who plays Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in the upcoming biopic about Steve Jobs, is all praise for his co-star Ashton Kutcher, calling his act as "uncanny" in the film.
Kutcher will be seen playing Jobs in the movie, reported Us magazine.
"Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational. If he looked any more like Steve Jobs, I think it would just confuse a lot of people in thinking Steve Jobs never passed away. It's that uncanny," he said.
Photographs from the set seem to verify the resemblance. In one picture, Kutcher, 34 – channels the Apple Inc icon in jeans, sneakers, a sweater vest, and round rimless glasses like the kind Jobs used to wear.
"He really immersed himself. I think he has an appreciation for Steve Jobs, the likes of which I've never seen in any actor who's portrayed a real, living person. Ashton is one of the most giving actors I've ever worked with. I was surprised by his work every day," Gad added.