Ashton Kucther and Steve Jobs very similar: Josh Gad
- Anandiben Patel slams Amit Shah and he shows her who’s boss
- Narendra Modi town hall: PM to interact with nation later today
- 14 killed in Assam's Kokrajhar after suspected Bodo militants open fire at village market
- Day 29, curfew continues in Kashmir as death toll rises to 54
- France: At least 13 killed in Rouen bar fire
Actor Josh Gad, who plays Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in the upcoming biopic about Steve Jobs, is all praise for his co-star Ashton Kutcher, calling his act as "uncanny" in the film.
Kutcher will be seen playing Jobs in the movie, reported Us magazine.
"Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational. If he looked any more like Steve Jobs, I think it would just confuse a lot of people in thinking Steve Jobs never passed away. It's that uncanny," he said.
Photographs from the set seem to verify the resemblance. In one picture, Kutcher, 34 – channels the Apple Inc icon in jeans, sneakers, a sweater vest, and round rimless glasses like the kind Jobs used to wear.
- Institutionalisation of GST regime has more than a touch of romance
- SC's Arunachal judgement could give leeway to unprincipled politicians
- Odds are so much in Hillary's favour that Trump might eventually withdraw from race
- HC verdict turned principle of parliamentary democracy on its head in Delhi
- Clerics above law
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled