Ashton Kucther and Steve Jobs very similar: Josh Gad
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Actor Josh Gad, who plays Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in the upcoming biopic about Steve Jobs, is all praise for his co-star Ashton Kutcher, calling his act as "uncanny" in the film.
Kutcher will be seen playing Jobs in the movie, reported Us magazine.
"Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational. If he looked any more like Steve Jobs, I think it would just confuse a lot of people in thinking Steve Jobs never passed away. It's that uncanny," he said.
Photographs from the set seem to verify the resemblance. In one picture, Kutcher, 34 – channels the Apple Inc icon in jeans, sneakers, a sweater vest, and round rimless glasses like the kind Jobs used to wear.
"He really immersed himself. I think he has an appreciation for Steve Jobs, the likes of which I've never seen in any actor who's portrayed a real, living person. Ashton is one of the most giving actors I've ever worked with. I was surprised by his work every day," Gad added.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express