Ashton Kucther and Steve Jobs very similar: Josh Gad
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Actor Josh Gad, who plays Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in the upcoming biopic about Steve Jobs, is all praise for his co-star Ashton Kutcher, calling his act as "uncanny" in the film.
Kutcher will be seen playing Jobs in the movie, reported Us magazine.
"Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational. If he looked any more like Steve Jobs, I think it would just confuse a lot of people in thinking Steve Jobs never passed away. It's that uncanny," he said.
Photographs from the set seem to verify the resemblance. In one picture, Kutcher, 34 – channels the Apple Inc icon in jeans, sneakers, a sweater vest, and round rimless glasses like the kind Jobs used to wear.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly