Ashton Kutcher files for divorce from Demi Moore
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Actor Ashton Kutcher has officially filed for divorce from Demi Moore citing "irreconcilable differences".
The couple were married in 2005 but split in late 2011 amid rumours that Kutcher cheated on Moore with other women. Kutcher has moved on since then by dating his 'That 70s Show' co-star Mila Kunis, a media report said.
The actor filed papers in Los Angeles Superior Court. The documents also show that because the couple had no children together, child support and visitation are not an issue.
The documents reveal that Kutcher has hired A-list divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent him, whose past or current clients include Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Heidi Klum and Angelina Jolie, among others.
The couple announced last year they were ending their 6-year-old marriage.
"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," Moore, 50, said at the time, following reports of Kutcher's infidelity.