Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress