Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- Dengue: Toll reaches 16 as two more girls die; over 2,000 tested positive
- Bihar polls: After quitting Grand Alliance, Mulayam forms Third Front
- US Federal funds rate remains unchanged, defers to global economic volatility
- Bharti gets relief from arrest as HC reserves order on anticipatory bail
- No ban on meat in Maharashtra as SC rejects plea against Bombay HC's order
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.