Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.
"For four years, I was single. An amazing time. An amazing time. I love being single," she said.