Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- Bihar records highest ever turnout, exit poll says wait for Sunday
- Maharashtra hands over cases against underworld don Chhota Rajan to CBI
- Protesting against FTII crisis, 24 artists return their national awards
- Ahead of Diwali, PM Narendra Modi launches three gold schemes
- Spot the difference between Delhi and Bihar elections
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.
- Congress is as afraid of coming clean as BJP is quick to exploit ambiguities on the issue
- Shah Rukh Khan’s voice can carry and gain traction — if we let it
- Please spare me the old Congress-vs-BJP debate. It’s gone way beyond all that
- No Proof Required: Spot the difference between Delhi and Bihar elections
- Why the attack on the university will only strengthen its resolve to stand for the marginalised
- With 20 per cent web penetration, concerns over net neutrality seem elitist in India