Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis enjoy basketball match together
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
'Two and A Half Men' star Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis were spotted enjoying a basketball match together.
The couple, who has been almost inseparable from the time they started dating, seemed engrossed in the game in Los Angeles, reported Daily Mail online.
However, the couple did not miss out on whispering secrets into each other's ears time and again. Both actors were dressed casually in simple t-shirts and jeans.
Kunis, 29, started dating her former 'That '70s Show' co-star, post Kutcher's break-up with wife Demi Moore.
She recently said that she loves being single despite finding love with Kutcher.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways