Ashton Kutcher named highest paid TV actor of 2012
- Balochistan: 30 dead after bomb explosion at civil hospital in Quetta
- Telangana: Gangster Nayeemuddin killed in police operation
- Prime Minister speaks out again: If you have to shoot, shoot me, but not my Dalit brothers
- GST bill in Lok Sabha today, PM Modi likely to speak
- Kashmir: Two BSF personnel, suspected militant killed in encounter
Ashton Kutcher, who reportedly made 24 million dollars between May 2011 and May 2012, has been named as the highest-paid actor on TV by Forbes.
The magazine took into account Kutcher's investments, film salaries and his reported 700,000-dollar an episode salary for 'Two and a Half Men', the Huffington Post reported.
The 34-year-old actor replaced last year's top earner Charlie Sheen, who is nowhere to be seen this year after leaving 'Two and a Half Men.'
His co-star, recent Emmy winner Jon Cryer, also made the list with 13 million dollars a year.
- The plight of Dalits in Gujarat cannot be attributed only to BJP rule
- More than a new building, Parliament needs an update of its procedures
- It is time the UN had a woman and a feminist as its secretary-general
- CM Mufti appropriates language of struggle, but BJP-PDP alliance erodes her legitimacy
- Revenge of the powerless voter
- Across the aisle: Good sense triumphs, danger lurks