Ashton Kutcher named highest paid TV actor of 2012
- G4 summit: PM Modi calls for UNSC reforms within fixed time frame
- Rajnath Singh snubs RK Singh after party MP alleges corruption in Bihar ticket distribution
- CBI officials raid Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh's residence; BJP demands his resignation
- Narendra Modi’s Silicon Valley swing: Who is wooing who?
- Delhi L-G Jung to be replaced? Kejriwal says won't help, unless PMO stops interfering
Ashton Kutcher, who reportedly made 24 million dollars between May 2011 and May 2012, has been named as the highest-paid actor on TV by Forbes.
The magazine took into account Kutcher's investments, film salaries and his reported 700,000-dollar an episode salary for 'Two and a Half Men', the Huffington Post reported.
The 34-year-old actor replaced last year's top earner Charlie Sheen, who is nowhere to be seen this year after leaving 'Two and a Half Men.'
His co-star, recent Emmy winner Jon Cryer, also made the list with 13 million dollars a year.