Ashton Kutcher named highest paid TV actor of 2012
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Ashton Kutcher, who reportedly made 24 million dollars between May 2011 and May 2012, has been named as the highest-paid actor on TV by Forbes.
The magazine took into account Kutcher's investments, film salaries and his reported 700,000-dollar an episode salary for 'Two and a Half Men', the Huffington Post reported.
The 34-year-old actor replaced last year's top earner Charlie Sheen, who is nowhere to be seen this year after leaving 'Two and a Half Men.'
His co-star, recent Emmy winner Jon Cryer, also made the list with 13 million dollars a year.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly