ASI suspended for involvement in flesh trade racket
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
ASI Tarsem Singh from Jodhewal Basti police station was suspended on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a trafficking case.
Division number 4 police busted a prostitution racket in Joshi nagar area and during investigation involvement of the ASI got revealed.
Police sources said, when we were raiding the spot, the ASI pressurized the cops to bury and settle the matter. While the kingpin of the gang has admitted his links with ASI, phone call details of ASI and kingpin have also proved it.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully