ASI suspended for involvement in flesh trade racket
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
ASI Tarsem Singh from Jodhewal Basti police station was suspended on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a trafficking case.
Division number 4 police busted a prostitution racket in Joshi nagar area and during investigation involvement of the ASI got revealed.
Police sources said, when we were raiding the spot, the ASI pressurized the cops to bury and settle the matter. While the kingpin of the gang has admitted his links with ASI, phone call details of ASI and kingpin have also proved it.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now
- Gau rakshak vs Make in India
- Pope Francis’ message is one that India and Pakistan must hear
- Dengue & chikungunya can be tackled via swift surveillance, sustained controls
- TV channels tossed violent suggestions as casually as a peanut in the mouth