ASI suspended for involvement in flesh trade racket
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
ASI Tarsem Singh from Jodhewal Basti police station was suspended on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a trafficking case.
Division number 4 police busted a prostitution racket in Joshi nagar area and during investigation involvement of the ASI got revealed.
Police sources said, when we were raiding the spot, the ASI pressurized the cops to bury and settle the matter. While the kingpin of the gang has admitted his links with ASI, phone call details of ASI and kingpin have also proved it.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership