ASI suspended for involvement in flesh trade racket
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
ASI Tarsem Singh from Jodhewal Basti police station was suspended on Wednesday for his alleged involvement in a trafficking case.
Division number 4 police busted a prostitution racket in Joshi nagar area and during investigation involvement of the ASI got revealed.
Police sources said, when we were raiding the spot, the ASI pressurized the cops to bury and settle the matter. While the kingpin of the gang has admitted his links with ASI, phone call details of ASI and kingpin have also proved it.
ADCP Nilambari Jagdale confirming the suspension said, "A departmental enquiry has been initiated."