Asian gang made 11-yr-old girl sex slave in UK
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
A 19-year-old girl has told a court in London how she was sexually exploited by a group of Asian men when she was 11 years old.
The victim was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.
She said she was raped by Mohammed Karrar in 2005 when she was 11, after she had gone to a flat 'to chill', but was given drinks and drugs, then raped.
According to the BBC, the men have denied 51 charges imposed on them, including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.
In court the witness said she fell in love with Karrar and thought they were in a relationship.
She added that at the time she thought it was her choice to have sex and it was fine, but years on she could see she never had a choice.
She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them.
The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading.
The trial is expected to last until April. The defendants are all in custody, who include Kamar Jamil, 27, Oxford; Akhtar Dogar, 32; his brother Anjum Dogar, 30; Assad Hussain, 32; Mohammed Karrar, 38; his brother Bassam Karrar, 33; Mohammed Hussain, 24; Zeeshan Ahmed, 27 and Bilal Ahmed, 26, the report added