Asia's biggest air show off to flying start in Bangalore
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
"Flying Bulls", considered one of the world's leading aerobatic display team from the Czech Republic, performed at the air show, enthralling the audience.
Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh, Minister of State for Defence Jitendra Singh, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne, Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar, Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma, Defence Production Secretary R K Mathur, Defence (R&D) Secretary V K Saraswat and FICCI Chief Naina Lal Kidwai were among those present at the inaugural ceremony.
- Being the humans of Bombay
- Mere pass space hai
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong