Asia's biggest air show off to flying start in Bangalore
- Target Uttar Pradesh: Modi goes to Varanasi, Rajnath to Lucknow
- TRS rules out alliance with Cong in LS, assembly polls
- SC stays death penalty of two Delhi gang-rape convicts till March 31
- AICC spokesman lashes out against PM's silence and negative publicity
- Court imposes fine of Rs 2,500 each on Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia
"Flying Bulls", considered one of the world's leading aerobatic display team from the Czech Republic, performed at the air show, enthralling the audience.
Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh, Minister of State for Defence Jitendra Singh, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne, Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar, Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma, Defence Production Secretary R K Mathur, Defence (R&D) Secretary V K Saraswat and FICCI Chief Naina Lal Kidwai were among those present at the inaugural ceremony.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy