Asia's biggest air show off to flying start in Bangalore
- India will set climate change conference agenda: Narendra Modi
- From Kerala family to ex-gangster, Islamic State pulls Maldives men
- Collegium system end: NJAC is in, judges lose say in hiring
- BJP-RSS set to demolish secular democratic foundations: CPI(M)
- Ahmedabad: Saffron uniform for Hindu kids, green for Muslim
"Flying Bulls", considered one of the world's leading aerobatic display team from the Czech Republic, performed at the air show, enthralling the audience.
Civil Aviation Minister Ajit Singh, Minister of State for Defence Jitendra Singh, Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne, Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar, Defence Secretary Shashi Kant Sharma, Defence Production Secretary R K Mathur, Defence (R&D) Secretary V K Saraswat and FICCI Chief Naina Lal Kidwai were among those present at the inaugural ceremony.