Ask MoEF to look into construction at Sukhna: HC to Tata Camelot
The UT Administration was directed to immediately release funds to the National Institute of Hydrology (NIH), Roorkee so that it can complete a study of Sukhna Lake. Senior standing counsel for Union of India, Onkar Singh Batalvi, had apprised the court that the said institute had written to the UT Administration seeking finances to conduct the research, but to no effect.
The institute is supposed to complete the study of the lake by June 2013. However, the bench held that NIH should try to complete the study by April.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18