Asphyxiation death: Jawan’s kin still waiting for body
- 'Design in India' as essential as 'Make in India': PM Narendra Modi
- No deal over GST Bill and removal of Raje, Swaraj: Congress
- Lalit Modi offered directorship to Swaraj's husband, withdrew it later: Indofil
- Greece offers conditional okay to bailout, Germany sceptical
- UK Food Standards Agency finds made-in-India Maggi safe to eat
LUCKNOW: The family of Army jawan Subhash Kumar Yadav, who died of asphyxiation at a forward post in Nowgam section at Barmullah along the Line of Control (LoC) in north Kashmir district on Friday, is still waiting for the body. Subhash was a resident of Badupost village in UP's Pratapgarh district. Subhash's younger brother Sushil Yadav said they have not been clearly informed how the death took place but some officials have hinted that Subhash died due to asphyxiation resulting from the leakage of a gas cylinder.
Minister promises 1000 more ambulances
LUCKNOW: State Health Minister Ahmed Hasan has promised another 1,000 ambulances under the 108 service in the next three months here. As of now, the state has 779 ambulances plying in 61 districts, while the remaining districts are to be covered before March.