Asphyxiation death: Jawan’s kin still waiting for body
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- PMO says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
LUCKNOW: The family of Army jawan Subhash Kumar Yadav, who died of asphyxiation at a forward post in Nowgam section at Barmullah along the Line of Control (LoC) in north Kashmir district on Friday, is still waiting for the body. Subhash was a resident of Badupost village in UP's Pratapgarh district. Subhash's younger brother Sushil Yadav said they have not been clearly informed how the death took place but some officials have hinted that Subhash died due to asphyxiation resulting from the leakage of a gas cylinder.
Minister promises 1000 more ambulances
LUCKNOW: State Health Minister Ahmed Hasan has promised another 1,000 ambulances under the 108 service in the next three months here. As of now, the state has 779 ambulances plying in 61 districts, while the remaining districts are to be covered before March.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer