Assam: 4 boys hacked to death
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Four teenaged boys belong to the Bodo community were hacked to death by unidentified persons in Geruwa Aashram village of Baska district, Assam bordering Bhutan. The incident took place last night but the police continue to be clueless about the identity or motive of the killers. One of the dead had a 9 mm bullet on his body.
Baska additional SP Tabu Ram Pegu said the four boys, three students and a high school dropout, were attacked on the village road in front of the house of one of the boys. The miscreants who came on foot escaped in the dark.