Asteroid to come close to earth on Feb 15
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
An asteroid will come close to the earth on February 15, according to Birla Science Centre here.
"This is the first near-earth asteroid to pass so close to the earth", said B M Birla Science Centre Director Dr B G Sidharth said in a release here.
The asteroid '2012 DA 14' measures about 50 metres and would swoop to about 27,000 km near earth or roughly about one tenth the distance to moon, he said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express