Aston Martin unveils Rapide S sports car
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
The four-door Rapide S, the new varient of Rapide from the stable of Aston Martin was unveiled here for the benefit of citizen of the region today.
The Rs.4.4 crore, ex-show room Mumbai, Rapide S replaces the Rapide in market worldwide, Sandeep Gupta, Assistant Sales Manager, Performance Cars, exclusive Mumbai dealers for Aston Martin, told reporters here.
The company, during its road show in various cities in the country, is targeting 10 to 15 customers each for this sports car, he said.
Alongwith this car, the company presents Aston Martin Vantage to the customers of Coimbatore and nearby Tirupur, he said.
When asked about increasing trend in the price, Gupta attributed the reason to the fluctuating exchange rate of Pounds and also increased customs duty, which was gone up from 110 per cent to 175 per cent.
Since inception in 2011, the company has sold 55 units in the country and targets a sale of minimum of 20 cars in Southern India in another year.