At 61, Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year old businessman?
- Salman Khan gets bail, HC suspends his sentence in hit-and-run case
- MiG-27 crashes in Bengal, 2 civilians die, pilot ejects safely
- Pak military chopper crash a Taliban act, PM Nawaz Sharif was target
- Explained: How Pak Army chief holds RAW responsible for Karachi killings, Balochistan insurgency
- Greenpeace replies to govt show-cause, slams 'unfounded' claims
Yestyear years Bollywood biggest superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.
The 60-year-old actress, who's mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire many Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.
The 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.
She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.
The actress further added that her sons, 26-year-old Azaan and 23-year-old Zahaan, are delighted by her decision of getting married again.