At 61, Zeenat Aman to marry 36-year old businessman?
- Mahad bridge collapse: Naval locates wreckage of two buses under water
- Stop sympathising, act against Dalit attackers: Mayawati tells PM Modi
- Raghuram Rajan: Ready to stay a bit longer to complete bank 'clean ups'
- Singapore tribunal reveals how Ranbaxy ‘buried info on fraud, duped its owners’
- Minister of State floats a new bogey: Intellectual terrorism
Yestyear years Bollywood biggest superstar Zeenat Aman is planning to tie the knot with a 36-year-old business man from Mumbai.
The 60-year-old actress, who's mother to two sons in their 20's, is all set to inspire many Indian ladies to take bold decisions when it comes to being happy.
The 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna' star, who married late actor Mazhar Khan in 1985, recently revealed that she is much happier now and is feeling younger again thanks to her new beau.
She said that she has met someone special, who has become a significant part of her life. She refused to divulge further details but shared that he is from India and that they are planning to marry.
- She has not let anyone down. The people of India have let down Irom Sharmila
- Triple talaq: Indian Muslims must find a solution in accordance with the teachings and spirit of Islam
- Several problems and hurdles lie ahead in the implementation of the GST regime
- In Brazil, majestic horses leapt over hurdles. In India, the holy cow lay low
- Poor management of floods afflicts the Assam economy
- Una awakening: New focus on land distribution for redemption of Dalit dignity