At 7 ft 1 inch, Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is tallest player in history of cricket
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is the tallest player in the history of cricket with a towering height of seven feet and one inch, and is followed by West Indian pace bowling legend Joel Garner at six feet and eight inch in the list of giant cricketers.
The 30-year-old from Punjab bamboozled the top Indian batsmen with pace and bounce in his debut Twenty20 international in Bangalore where Pakistan beat India by five wickets, the Daily Times reports.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity