At 7 ft 1 inch, Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is tallest player in history of cricket
- Kashmir violence: Back from Africa, PM Modi chairs meeting
- Kashmir protests: Another boy succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 31
- CPI (M), BJP workers hacked to death in revenge killing in Kerala's Kannur
- Kashmir protests: Her MLAs fearful, CM Mehbooba Mufti asks ministers to step out
- Reliance Power’s Rs 14,500-crore loan: It’s Goyal vs Goyal on mortgage of coal blocks as collateral
Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is the tallest player in the history of cricket with a towering height of seven feet and one inch, and is followed by West Indian pace bowling legend Joel Garner at six feet and eight inch in the list of giant cricketers.
The 30-year-old from Punjab bamboozled the top Indian batsmen with pace and bounce in his debut Twenty20 international in Bangalore where Pakistan beat India by five wickets, the Daily Times reports.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising