At 7 ft 1 inch, Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is tallest player in history of cricket
- Rafale deal: India sign agreement with France to acquire 36 fighter jets
- Subrata Roy set to go back to Tihar jail; SC declines to extend parole
- Explained: Restricting Pakistan's access to Indus easier said than done
- MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India
- BJP-BDJS alliance in Kerala on verge of collapse hints leader
Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Irfan is the tallest player in the history of cricket with a towering height of seven feet and one inch, and is followed by West Indian pace bowling legend Joel Garner at six feet and eight inch in the list of giant cricketers.
The 30-year-old from Punjab bamboozled the top Indian batsmen with pace and bounce in his debut Twenty20 international in Bangalore where Pakistan beat India by five wickets, the Daily Times reports.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Deendayal Upadhyaya transformed the Jana Sangh into a cadre party.
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue