At ITI, skimpily-clad girls dance to TMC youth wing tunes
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Days after a Trinamool Congress leader courted controversy by throwing wads of currency notes towards skimpily-clad girls dancing at its foundation day event, a freshers' welcome function organised by the party's student wing saw a dancer giving a titillating performance on stage. Students of the Rangamati ITI in West Midnapore district rushed on stage as the dancer began pouring water on herself at the event on Sunday, which started late at night and was beamed by TV channels. TMCP district president Ramaprasad Giri, who was present at the function, said he had left before the dance performance. "I have sought a detailed report from the college unit of the TMCP. Action will be taken after getting the report," Giri said. Students' union officials were unavailable for comment.