At Maha Kumbh, Ekta Kapoor taking part in 'Daayan Mukti Yagna'
- Polls open in Britain's historic European Union referendum
- Day after NDMC legal advisor was killed, LG Najeeb Jung sought action on complaint against him
- Swamy tweets again: Suspends demand for CEA's sacking, but with conditions
- NSG Plenary Session Begins today: France backs India, all eyes on PM Modi-Xi meet
- Indians flood (wrong) Baghdadi with queries on Islamic State
Bollywood filmmaker Ekta Kapoor is gearing up for a Daayan Mukhti Yagna to be performed at the Maha Kumbh Mela along with the cast of her upcoming film 'Ek Thi Dayan'.
According to reports, H.H Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, founder of Ganga Action Parivar and president of Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, has invited Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and Kapoor to the Mahayagna, that has been scheduled for February 9.
The trailer of the movie, which is set to hit the theatres on Feb 18th, will also be shown to every one present at the occasion.
The Joint Managing Director and Creative Director of 'Balaji Telefilms' has revealed that she will be attending the yagna to ward off all the negative energy attached to the film.
- Dominant castes resent reservations, backward groups haven’t fully benefited
- Gajendra Chauhan and Pahlaj Nihalani seem to be acting out a common script
- Despite increasing attacks by Islamist militants, Sheikh Hasina’s govt fails to act
- Rajan is the first RBI governor to come out openly to explain his decisions
- Any party serious about UP’s development would try and make trifurcation a political issue
- There are lessons for India in Thailand’s experience on universal healthcare