At Maha Kumbh, Ekta Kapoor taking part in 'Daayan Mukti Yagna'
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
Bollywood filmmaker Ekta Kapoor is gearing up for a Daayan Mukhti Yagna to be performed at the Maha Kumbh Mela along with the cast of her upcoming film 'Ek Thi Dayan'.
According to reports, H.H Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, founder of Ganga Action Parivar and president of Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, has invited Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and Kapoor to the Mahayagna, that has been scheduled for February 9.
The trailer of the movie, which is set to hit the theatres on Feb 18th, will also be shown to every one present at the occasion.
The Joint Managing Director and Creative Director of 'Balaji Telefilms' has revealed that she will be attending the yagna to ward off all the negative energy attached to the film.