At Maha Kumbh, Ekta Kapoor taking part in 'Daayan Mukti Yagna'
Bollywood filmmaker Ekta Kapoor is gearing up for a Daayan Mukhti Yagna to be performed at the Maha Kumbh Mela along with the cast of her upcoming film 'Ek Thi Dayan'.
According to reports, H.H Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, founder of Ganga Action Parivar and president of Parmarth Niketan Ashram, Rishikesh, has invited Emraan Hashmi, Huma Qureshi and Kapoor to the Mahayagna, that has been scheduled for February 9.
The trailer of the movie, which is set to hit the theatres on Feb 18th, will also be shown to every one present at the occasion.
The Joint Managing Director and Creative Director of 'Balaji Telefilms' has revealed that she will be attending the yagna to ward off all the negative energy attached to the film.
- Man held for fleeing with women’s jewellery after proposing marriage
- Now, accused Shridharan seeks permanent accommodation
- Quash FIR for murder bid, Rane urges HC
- Ahmedabad East seat: Congress local man confident of overtaking BJP’s ‘imported actor’
- Trangenders in city hail SC verdict, say they’re humans at last
- Ramdev to campaign for Modi in Vadodara, Cong complains