Atireg to take on Joban in U-10 final
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Playing to their potential, top seed Atireg and second seed Joban Singh proved their rankings right by reaching to the final stage of the boys U-10 category in the ongoing PAU Tandem TennisChampionship being held at he Tandem Tennis at PAU Ludhiana premises. Atireg fought a tough battle to beat Avish Verma in the tie breaker, while Joban Singh overpowered Moulik Dua 4-1 with ease. In the boys U-12 section, Karan Sondh will lock horns with Shubham Dua in the final to be played on Sunday. Karan Sondh beat Aditya Sehgal in a one sided affair 8-1, while Shubham Dua outclassedGuntaas Singh 8-4. Top seed Mayank Anand will take on econd seed Giriraj Goenka in the boys U-14 final for the title. Playing in the semifinals, Mayank beat his opponent Khushdeep Singh with 8-1 andGiriraj Goenka got the better of his practice partner Abhay Gupta 8-3. In the girls event, Ujjalpreetwill be facing Anureet Kaur in the final.