ATM card fraud: Four arrested for cheating
- Srinivasan set to 'step aside' as BCCI chief, Gavaskar 'honoured' to take over, Dhoni skips pre-match presser
- Subrata Roy to remain in jail as Sahara tells SC it cannot pay Rs 10,000 crore for release
- Modi takes 'Jayanthi tax' jibe at Congress, tears into its manifesto
- Days before Yasin Bhatkal was arrested, it was Monu who âdeliveredâ Rs 1 lakh cash to his wife
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi targets Nitish govt, slams Centre for lack of progress in Bihar
The Haryana Police has arrested four members of a gang involved in cheating and looting money from ATMs. The arrested have been identified as Baljeet alias Bittu, Praveen alias Kalia, Sonu and Pradeep. Around 50 ATM cards, from different banks, were also recovered from their possession.
Inter-district transfer policy for teachers
Chandigarh: Haryana is likely to expand the scope of Inter-District Transfer Policy of JBT for C or V teachers by bringing teachers of Mewat cadre under its ambit.
2,822 cases of power thefts in October
Chandigarh: The officials of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam detected 2,822 cases of electricity theft in October raising the total number of electricity theft cases detected during the current fiscal year to 14,069. The total amount of penalty imposed on consumers is Rs 39.33 crore.
Haryana focusses on 'cluster development'
Chandigarh: In a bid to boost industrial development, Haryana is focussing on 'Cluster Development', under which Common Facility Centres will be set up in partnership with industries. These centres are expected to address the common needs of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in areas of R&D, technology support, standardisation of products, quality and marketing facilities.
- Green chilli, chappals and stethoscope among 85 free symbols for Independent candidates
- Politicking peaks to new high in Maval: 3 Jagtaps, 2 Barnes jump into fray
- After Chavan’s pep talk, sulking Nimhan joins Cong-NCP poll campaign
- Keep country free of communalism, BJP and Modi: Pawar to voters
- I-League: Mehta goal keeps East Bengal at bay
- The Covered Girl