ATM card fraud: Four arrested for cheating
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
The Haryana Police has arrested four members of a gang involved in cheating and looting money from ATMs. The arrested have been identified as Baljeet alias Bittu, Praveen alias Kalia, Sonu and Pradeep. Around 50 ATM cards, from different banks, were also recovered from their possession.
Inter-district transfer policy for teachers
Chandigarh: Haryana is likely to expand the scope of Inter-District Transfer Policy of JBT for C or V teachers by bringing teachers of Mewat cadre under its ambit.
2,822 cases of power thefts in October
Chandigarh: The officials of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam detected 2,822 cases of electricity theft in October raising the total number of electricity theft cases detected during the current fiscal year to 14,069. The total amount of penalty imposed on consumers is Rs 39.33 crore.
Haryana focusses on 'cluster development'