Atwal: Remove black films, curtains from buses
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Following the Delhi gangrape, ADCP (Traffic) S S Atwal has ordered the owners of government and private buses to remove black films and curtains from windows of their vehicles.
In other instructions, Atwal asked the bus owners to install reflectors in front and back of their vehicles so as to avoid accidents in foggy weather. He told them that buses must stop only at the designated stops and not in the middle of the roads as was being done by most of them which led to accidents and traffic congestion.
Besides, the authorities said they would keep a check on car owners who fix blue and red light atop their vehicles without any permission.