Audi car catches fire in Mumbai
An Audi R8 caught fire on the Bandra-Worli sea link this morning, fire brigade sources said.
The incident took place during the Super Car rally which began from the Mahalaxmi Race Course though the Audi car was not part of the event, according to the organisers.
Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties