Audi car catches fire in Mumbai
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
An Audi R8 caught fire on the Bandra-Worli sea link this morning, fire brigade sources said.
The incident took place during the Super Car rally which began from the Mahalaxmi Race Course though the Audi car was not part of the event, according to the organisers.
Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.