Audi car catches fire in Mumbai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
An Audi R8 caught fire on the Bandra-Worli sea link this morning, fire brigade sources said.
The incident took place during the Super Car rally which began from the Mahalaxmi Race Course though the Audi car was not part of the event, according to the organisers.
Fire Brigade said two persons travelling in the car came out safely before fire engulfed the car.