Audi launches petrol version of Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
German luxury car maker Audi today launched the petrol variant of its popular sports utility vehicle Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The new Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro, powered by a 2 litre petrol engine will be in addition to the existing diesel option, Audi Q3 2.0 TDIq.
Commenting on the launch, Audi India Head Michael Perschke said it will further spur the demand for the company's SUV range in India.
The new vehicle will be available at all 25 dealerships in India, the company said.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully