Audi launches petrol version of Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
German luxury car maker Audi today launched the petrol variant of its popular sports utility vehicle Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The new Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro, powered by a 2 litre petrol engine will be in addition to the existing diesel option, Audi Q3 2.0 TDIq.
Commenting on the launch, Audi India Head Michael Perschke said it will further spur the demand for the company's SUV range in India.
The new vehicle will be available at all 25 dealerships in India, the company said.