Audit a contractual obligation; RIL will abide by it: Moily
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Amidst a row over CAG audit of Reliance Industries' KG-D6 gas field spendings, Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily today said audit is a contractual obligation and the company will abide by it.