Audrey Hepburn's beehive named most memorable hairdo
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
Actress Audrey Hepburn's beehive, which she flaunted in classic romantic film 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', has been named the most iconic hairstyles by a hairdressing company.
In a list put together to mark hairdresser Toni & Guy's 50th anniversary, Hepburn' s beehive, Elvis Presley's much talked about quiff and Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' hair cut emerged as the most iconic hairdo in the history, reported Daily Express.
"Audrey Hepburn's beehive in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' is a style almost everyone is familiar with, even if they have never seen the film," Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Global Creative Director for Toni & Guy, said.
"The image of her with her dark hair piled up while she is clutching a cigarette holder is one of the most recognisable film images of all time. The fact the style is still topping these lists half a century since the film was released shows how iconic it really is," she added.
While Hepburn hairstyle landed on top spot in the list comprising of 50 memorable hairdo, Presley's jet black quiff came second.
It was followed by Bob Marley's dreadlocks and the cut made famous by Aniston during her stint as Rachel Green in hit TV show 'Friends'.