Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur gets abusive tweets following loss against Sri Lanka
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur has received abusive comments on Twitter by fans angry over the rotation policy devised by him, after Australia suffered a humiliating defeat against Sri Lanka in Brisbane.
Accepting responsibility for the loss, Arthur replied that the batting of the team needed improvement, instead of the selection, and denied that constant team changes were creating instability, News.com.au reports.
Former cricketer Michael Slater disagreed with Arthur, saying that constant team changes will prove difficult for keeping the momentum of the team. He said the method of team selection should be improved.