Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur gets abusive tweets following loss against Sri Lanka
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur has received abusive comments on Twitter by fans angry over the rotation policy devised by him, after Australia suffered a humiliating defeat against Sri Lanka in Brisbane.
Accepting responsibility for the loss, Arthur replied that the batting of the team needed improvement, instead of the selection, and denied that constant team changes were creating instability, News.com.au reports.
Former cricketer Michael Slater disagreed with Arthur, saying that constant team changes will prove difficult for keeping the momentum of the team. He said the method of team selection should be improved.