Australian tycoon unveils plan for new Titanic
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Palmer said this time the ship would exceed regulatory requirements with top-of-the-range lifeboats that are "very safe."
"You could go round the world in them if you wanted," he said. But he wouldn't fall into the trap of echoing the "unsinkable" claim.
"It would be very cavalier to say anything like that. I think people have said that in the past," Palmer deadpanned.