Austria's 'Amour' wins Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day, halfway mark crossed
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- April 17 poll roundup: Rajnath says only Modi will be PM; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Rahul breaks solid stand, Patel departs
Stark Austrian drama "Amour" won the Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film.
The French-language film, directed by Michael Haneke and considered the favorite to win the Academy Award, details the everyday struggles and indignities of elderly Parisian couple Anne and Georges as they confront Anne's slide toward death.
- Ready for elections: Parties
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs