Maruti Suzuki launches limited edition of A-Star Aktiv
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India today launched a limited edition of its hatchback A-Star that will be costlier by Rs 14,990 than the existing variant.
As per Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) official website, the price of A-Star varies between Rs 3.76 lakh and Rs 4.61 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
"To bring vibrancy and excitement to the market, Maruti Suzuki India has introduced limited edition of A-Star, christened as A-Star Aktiv. The limited edition A-Star Aktiv is available in Vxi and Vxi AT variants," the company said in a statement.
The company has brought in this limited edition with some new features to entice young customers, it added.
"The exciting 14 new features on the A-star Atkiv have been valued at an attractive Rs 14,990," MSI said.
The petrol-driven car is powered by a 998 cc K10B engine and offers a mileage of 19 km per litre, the company claimed.
MSI Vice President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said: "A-Star is one of the most vibrant brands in our product portfolio. We are confident that this special edition will bring pride to the select owners who get to possess it."
Stocks More on Maruti Suzuki
Company INFO More on Maruti Suzuki
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express