Aviva Life Insurance launches Dhan Samruddhi plan
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Private insurer Aviva Life Insurance today launched Dhan Samruddhi, a traditional money back plan with guaranteed returns.
The product has been designed to build a long-term corpus along with the flexibility to fulfil their short-term financial needs, Aviva Life Insurance said in a release.
Aviva Dhan Samruddhi gives a guaranteed addition of 7-9\ per cent per annum of the annual premium, till the end of the policy term, depending upon the policy term chosen.
One also gets a payback of 125 per cent of annual premium as survival benefit every five years.
"This product not only enables one to build a corpus for future financial needs, it periodically gives guaranteed money back during the policy term, so that one can continue to meet their ongoing financial requirements with ease," Aviva Life Insurance India CEO and Managing Director T R Ramachandran said.
The minimum entry age is 13 years and the maximum is 55 years last, while the maturity age is 23 to 70 years.
The policy term for the plan is 10, 15 or 20 years, subject to maximum maturity age and it also provides tax benefits, it added.
Aviva Life Insurance is a joint venture between Dabur Group and Aviva Group, one of UK-based insurance company.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it