Awadh Vihar Housing Scheme: Bookings to start from Jan 26
- Srinivasan set to 'step aside' as BCCI chief, Gavaskar 'honoured' to take over, Dhoni skips pre-match presser
- Can't pay Rs 10,000 crore for Subrata Roy's release, Sahara tells Supreme Court
- Modi takes 'Jayanthi tax' jibe at Congress, tears into its manifesto
- Days before Yasin Bhatkal was arrested, it was Monu who âdeliveredâ Rs 1 lakh cash to his wife
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia not concerned about 'hungry' kids despite being a mother, says Modi
The UP Housing and Development Board (UPHDB) is going to launch Awadh Vihar Housing Scheme on Sultanpur Road in Lucknow. The bookings for the flats will open on January 26 both on-line and off-line.
In the first phase, the UPHDB will develop nearly 1,400 flats in four different categories including 2 BHK, 2 BHK with study, 3 BHK and 3 BHK with servant quarter. The cost of these flats will vary from Rs 34.80 lakh to Rs 43 lakh. The flats would be developed in 15-storey towers.
The UPHDB is also opening bookings for 750 flats each for economically weaker section (EWS) and low income group (LIG) people on the same day. These small flats would be available in G+2 buildings having ground, first and second floors only. An EWS category flat will cost Rs 4.85 lakh whereas LIG will cost Rs 7.80 lakh.
Housing Commissioner R P Singh said that these 1,400 flats in multi-storey apartments would be handed over to allottees in three years and LIG and EWS category flats would be given in one-and-half years. The entire scheme is coming up in the form of an integrated township on an area of 1,524 acre.
Singh said that the housing scheme has been planned on the concept of integrated planning and design and various facilities like five-star hotel, multiplex and shopping malls, super specialty hospital and education institutions were proposed under the scheme. There will be underground electrification and gas pipeline in the township.
The second phase of the scheme would be launched in May when bookings would be opened for another 750 EWS and 750 LIG flats.
Singh said that the housing board will organise Samadhan Diwas every Wednesday for redressal of grievances of the allottees.
- Green chilli, chappals and stethoscope among 85 free symbols for Independent candidates
- Politicking peaks to new high in Maval: 3 Jagtaps, 2 Barnes jump into fray
- After Chavan’s pep talk, sulking Nimhan joins Cong-NCP poll campaign
- Keep country free of communalism, BJP and Modi: Pawar to voters
- I-League: Mehta goal keeps East Bengal at bay
- The Covered Girl