Axis Bank Q3 net up 22% at Rs 1,347 cr
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Private sector lender Axis Bank today reported 22 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 1,347.22 crore for third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The bank had posted a net profit of Rs 1,102.27 crore for the same quarter of last fiscal, Axis Bank said in a filing to the BSE.
Total income of the bank increased to Rs 8,580.30 crore during the October-December quarter, from Rs 7,206.77 crore in the year-ago period.
For the first nine months of 2012-13, the bank has clocked 22 per cent rise in net profit, to Rs 3,624.28 crore, from Rs 2,964.94 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal.
The bank reported a total income of Rs 24,678.96 crore in the first three quarters, compared to Rs 19,766.93 crore in the same period last financial year.