Axis Bank Q3 net up 22% at Rs 1,347 cr
- Advani on Emergency: Opposition says fears valid, attacks Modi govt
- Partition was British guilt, Emergency is ours: Advani
- Suspect in Charleston church shooting arrested who killed nine people
- BJP not embarrassed by Sushma-Modi row, says Sadananda Gowda
- Kerala: Solar scam convicts get three years of imprisonment
Private sector lender Axis Bank today reported 22 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 1,347.22 crore for third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The bank had posted a net profit of Rs 1,102.27 crore for the same quarter of last fiscal, Axis Bank said in a filing to the BSE.
Total income of the bank increased to Rs 8,580.30 crore during the October-December quarter, from Rs 7,206.77 crore in the year-ago period.
For the first nine months of 2012-13, the bank has clocked 22 per cent rise in net profit, to Rs 3,624.28 crore, from Rs 2,964.94 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal.
The bank reported a total income of Rs 24,678.96 crore in the first three quarters, compared to Rs 19,766.93 crore in the same period last financial year.