Ayesha Takia welcomes a baby boy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Ayesha Takia, who made her debut in Bollywood with 'Tarzan the Wonder Car', has been away from the scene for a while. The actress, who was last seen hosting the music reality show 'Sur Kshetra', recently delivered a baby boy.
Though the actress was due between December 10 and 15, she delivered her baby boy last week.
Rejoicing the moment, her hotelier husband Farhan Azmi posted on Twitter, "Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar" it's a BOY!"
Overwhelmed by the blessings of their loved ones, Ayesha too took on to twitter, where she posted, "Me and our son Thank u alll sooo much n much lov 2 all of u 4 the many blessings n gud wishes we recieved.god bless."
Ayesha Takia was also seen opposite Salman Khan in 'Wanted' and has done roles in films like 'Dor', Fool 'N' Final.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express