Ayodhya: SC allows change of tarpaulin, ropes at makeshift temple
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH struggle in stiff chase against KXIP
The Supreme Court Monday allowed the authorities to replace tarpaulin and ropes at the make-shift Ram temple in Ayodhya but without disturbing the status quo of the 67 acre land adjacent to the disputed site.
It also directed the observers appointed by the Allahabad High Court for "maintenance of the transparency of excavation proceedings at the disputed site" to supervise the work and to "additionally"see that the status quo is maintained.
The SC told the HCregistrar general that the two observers would not be relieved from duty and shall continue to visit the site every fortnight and preparing reports.
- Satyam scam: ICAI bans four auditors for life
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat