Ayushmann Khurana, Kunal Roy Kapoor in Sippy's next film
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunal Roy Kapoor will team up for Rohan Sippy's untitled comedy film in which Abhishek Bachchan will do a cameo.
The untitled venture will bring together Ayushmann of 'Vicky Donor' fame and Kunal Roy Kapoor who became popular with 'Delhi Belly'. The film is a buddy-comedy.
"I realised that Kunal has great potential as an actor and that's why we got him onboard. Ayushmann and Kunal are new age actors who have definite connect with today's audience," filmmaker Rohan Sippy said in a statement here.
Sippy, who last directed 'Dum Maro Dum', is geared up to commence shooting of the film from this month.
For the first time Rohan would not have Abhishek Bachchan as the lead face for his film unlike his previous directorial ventures like 'Bluffmaster', 'Kuch Naa Kaho' and 'Dum Maro Dum'.
Abhishek had loved the script but has other work commitments and so he will be appearing in a cameo role, Sippy said.
"He is my good luck charm. He is doing a cameo role. We are trying to shoot before he starts shooting for his upcoming action film," Rohan said.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words