Ayushmann Khurana, Kunal Roy Kapoor in Sippy's next film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunal Roy Kapoor will team up for Rohan Sippy's untitled comedy film in which Abhishek Bachchan will do a cameo.
The untitled venture will bring together Ayushmann of 'Vicky Donor' fame and Kunal Roy Kapoor who became popular with 'Delhi Belly'. The film is a buddy-comedy.
"I realised that Kunal has great potential as an actor and that's why we got him onboard. Ayushmann and Kunal are new age actors who have definite connect with today's audience," filmmaker Rohan Sippy said in a statement here.
Sippy, who last directed 'Dum Maro Dum', is geared up to commence shooting of the film from this month.
For the first time Rohan would not have Abhishek Bachchan as the lead face for his film unlike his previous directorial ventures like 'Bluffmaster', 'Kuch Naa Kaho' and 'Dum Maro Dum'.
Abhishek had loved the script but has other work commitments and so he will be appearing in a cameo role, Sippy said.
"He is my good luck charm. He is doing a cameo role. We are trying to shoot before he starts shooting for his upcoming action film," Rohan said.
The film will be presented by T-Series and Ramesh Sippy Entertainment Pvt Ltd.