Ayushmann Khurana, Kunal Roy Kapoor in Sippy's next film
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Kunal Roy Kapoor will team up for Rohan Sippy's untitled comedy film in which Abhishek Bachchan will do a cameo.
The untitled venture will bring together Ayushmann of 'Vicky Donor' fame and Kunal Roy Kapoor who became popular with 'Delhi Belly'. The film is a buddy-comedy.
"I realised that Kunal has great potential as an actor and that's why we got him onboard. Ayushmann and Kunal are new age actors who have definite connect with today's audience," filmmaker Rohan Sippy said in a statement here.
Sippy, who last directed 'Dum Maro Dum', is geared up to commence shooting of the film from this month.
For the first time Rohan would not have Abhishek Bachchan as the lead face for his film unlike his previous directorial ventures like 'Bluffmaster', 'Kuch Naa Kaho' and 'Dum Maro Dum'.
Abhishek had loved the script but has other work commitments and so he will be appearing in a cameo role, Sippy said.
"He is my good luck charm. He is doing a cameo role. We are trying to shoot before he starts shooting for his upcoming action film," Rohan said.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment