Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz and Richa Chadda unveil Filmfare's special awards issue
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
Filmfare award winners Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz, Richa Chadda and Sujoy Ghosh have unveiled Filmfare magazine's special awards issue in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Actress Chadda, who won the award for her role in Gangs of Wasseypur, looked hot in an off-white and black tunic.
"I have been very fortunate that Filmfare being the award it is, and being the only thing that actually matters, has started such a beautiful trend and gave people like me, or people who are outside the industry, to come here and make something of their lives," she said.