Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz and Richa Chadda unveil Filmfare's special awards issue
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Filmfare award winners Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz, Richa Chadda and Sujoy Ghosh have unveiled Filmfare magazine's special awards issue in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Actress Chadda, who won the award for her role in Gangs of Wasseypur, looked hot in an off-white and black tunic.
"I have been very fortunate that Filmfare being the award it is, and being the only thing that actually matters, has started such a beautiful trend and gave people like me, or people who are outside the industry, to come here and make something of their lives," she said.
The "Barfi" fame actress D'Cruz, who looked gorgeous in her black gown, said that the main thing, being an actor, is that, you have to have a lot of patience and should be able to adapt in different situations, she said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today