Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz and Richa Chadda unveil Filmfare's special awards issue
- CBI arrests Peter Mukerjea, says he was aware of Sheena Bora murder
- Pay panel suggests 23.55% hike, minimum pay of Rs 18,000 per month
- Paris attacks 'mastermind' Abdelhamid Abaaoud died in Saint-Denis raid
- HS Phoolka releases video of Rajiv Gandhi's speech justifying 1984 riots
- Rahul accuses PM, dares govt to take action on citizenship row
Filmfare award winners Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz, Richa Chadda and Sujoy Ghosh have unveiled Filmfare magazine's special awards issue in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Actress Chadda, who won the award for her role in Gangs of Wasseypur, looked hot in an off-white and black tunic.
"I have been very fortunate that Filmfare being the award it is, and being the only thing that actually matters, has started such a beautiful trend and gave people like me, or people who are outside the industry, to come here and make something of their lives," she said.
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say
- Results of local elections indicate that the BSP is regaining ground in UP
- The idea of Bihar: Social justice cohesion should be consolidated further
- Why the British commemorate Tipu Sultan
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment