Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz and Richa Chadda unveil Filmfare's special awards issue
- National Herald case: HC dismisses pleas of Sonia, Rahul Gandhi against summons; Cong to move SC
- India maul South Africa by 337 runs at Kotla, seal series 3-0
- Mumbai: One killed in massive slum fire in Kandivili
- Powerful earthquake jolts Tajikistan, tremors felt in Srinagar, NCR
- India-Pakistan talks: Good but not breaking news -- yet
Filmfare award winners Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz, Richa Chadda and Sujoy Ghosh have unveiled Filmfare magazine's special awards issue in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Actress Chadda, who won the award for her role in Gangs of Wasseypur, looked hot in an off-white and black tunic.
"I have been very fortunate that Filmfare being the award it is, and being the only thing that actually matters, has started such a beautiful trend and gave people like me, or people who are outside the industry, to come here and make something of their lives," she said.
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought
- The internet gender gap is widening the global development gap
- Raja-Mandala: Delhi to Rawalpindi
- Margi Sathi helped recreate Kutiyattam and Nangiarkoothu for a new audience
- Chennai Floods: The burden of bravery