Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz and Richa Chadda unveil Filmfare's special awards issue
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Filmfare award winners Ayushmann Khurrana, Ileana D'Cruz, Richa Chadda and Sujoy Ghosh have unveiled Filmfare magazine's special awards issue in Mumbai on Tuesday.
Actress Chadda, who won the award for her role in Gangs of Wasseypur, looked hot in an off-white and black tunic.
"I have been very fortunate that Filmfare being the award it is, and being the only thing that actually matters, has started such a beautiful trend and gave people like me, or people who are outside the industry, to come here and make something of their lives," she said.
The "Barfi" fame actress D'Cruz, who looked gorgeous in her black gown, said that the main thing, being an actor, is that, you have to have a lot of patience and should be able to adapt in different situations, she said.