Ayushmann Khurrana plays a theater director in Nautanki Saala
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Ayushmann Khurrana who made a mark with his acting prowess as a sperm donor in his debut film, Vicky Donor, is gearing up for his second release. The VJ turned actor will essay the role of an actor and theater director, Ram, in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala. "You will see me playing Raavan on stage. I have composed a song and will be crooning two numbers for the fim," said Khurrana about the project which releases on April 12.
Khurrana who also plays an uber cool Delhi boy in YRF's untitled directed by Nupur Asthana and Sonam Kapoor as his co-star says that he always wanted to become an actor. "The difference between then and now is that while earlier I was acting as an anchor, now I am acting as an actor," he says.