Ayushmann Khurrana plays a theater director in Nautanki Saala
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Ayushmann Khurrana who made a mark with his acting prowess as a sperm donor in his debut film, Vicky Donor, is gearing up for his second release. The VJ turned actor will essay the role of an actor and theater director, Ram, in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala. "You will see me playing Raavan on stage. I have composed a song and will be crooning two numbers for the fim," said Khurrana about the project which releases on April 12.
Khurrana who also plays an uber cool Delhi boy in YRF's untitled directed by Nupur Asthana and Sonam Kapoor as his co-star says that he always wanted to become an actor. "The difference between then and now is that while earlier I was acting as an anchor, now I am acting as an actor," he says.