Ayushmann Khurrana plays a theater director in Nautanki Saala
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Ayushmann Khurrana who made a mark with his acting prowess as a sperm donor in his debut film, Vicky Donor, is gearing up for his second release. The VJ turned actor will essay the role of an actor and theater director, Ram, in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala. "You will see me playing Raavan on stage. I have composed a song and will be crooning two numbers for the fim," said Khurrana about the project which releases on April 12.
Khurrana who also plays an uber cool Delhi boy in YRF's untitled directed by Nupur Asthana and Sonam Kapoor as his co-star says that he always wanted to become an actor. "The difference between then and now is that while earlier I was acting as an anchor, now I am acting as an actor," he says.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer