Ayushmann Khurrana plays a theater director in Nautanki Saala
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Ayushmann Khurrana who made a mark with his acting prowess as a sperm donor in his debut film, Vicky Donor, is gearing up for his second release. The VJ turned actor will essay the role of an actor and theater director, Ram, in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala. "You will see me playing Raavan on stage. I have composed a song and will be crooning two numbers for the fim," said Khurrana about the project which releases on April 12.