Ayushmann Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor in YRF's next project
- Mamata seeks clarification on transfer orders after Election Commission's warning on cancellation of polls
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress may announce its candidate against Modi from Varanasi today
"Vicky Donor" star Ayushmann Khurrana is all set to star opposite Sonam Kapoor in Yash Raj Films' untitled romantic comedy set in Delhi.
The film also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who will play Sonam's stern bureaucrat father. This is both Ayushmann and Sonam's first film with YRF.
The film is set at a time when recession strikes and the lack of money tests love of Mohit Chadhdha (Ayushmann) and Mayera Sehgal (Sonam).
This fun-filled satire has been written by "Ishaqzaade" sriet-director Habib Faisal and will be directed by Nupur Asthana.
This is her second film for the studio, after her successful directorial debut last year with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", under the Y Films banner.
The film is expected to go on floor in February and is slated for a 2013 release.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city