Ayushmann Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor in YRF's next project
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
"Vicky Donor" star Ayushmann Khurrana is all set to star opposite Sonam Kapoor in Yash Raj Films' untitled romantic comedy set in Delhi.
The film also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who will play Sonam's stern bureaucrat father. This is both Ayushmann and Sonam's first film with YRF.
The film is set at a time when recession strikes and the lack of money tests love of Mohit Chadhdha (Ayushmann) and Mayera Sehgal (Sonam).
This fun-filled satire has been written by "Ishaqzaade" sriet-director Habib Faisal and will be directed by Nupur Asthana.
This is her second film for the studio, after her successful directorial debut last year with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", under the Y Films banner.
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
- After the initial euphoria, Modi government has created widespread despondency
- Fixing the learning deficit requires a lot more than right kind of tracking technology
- The problem begins with the way we define “urban” and “rural”
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength