Ayushmann Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor in YRF's next project
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
"Vicky Donor" star Ayushmann Khurrana is all set to star opposite Sonam Kapoor in Yash Raj Films' untitled romantic comedy set in Delhi.
The film also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who will play Sonam's stern bureaucrat father. This is both Ayushmann and Sonam's first film with YRF.
The film is set at a time when recession strikes and the lack of money tests love of Mohit Chadhdha (Ayushmann) and Mayera Sehgal (Sonam).
This fun-filled satire has been written by "Ishaqzaade" sriet-director Habib Faisal and will be directed by Nupur Asthana.
This is her second film for the studio, after her successful directorial debut last year with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", under the Y Films banner.
The film is expected to go on floor in February and is slated for a 2013 release.