Ayushmann Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor in YRF's next project
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
"Vicky Donor" star Ayushmann Khurrana is all set to star opposite Sonam Kapoor in Yash Raj Films' untitled romantic comedy set in Delhi.
The film also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who will play Sonam's stern bureaucrat father. This is both Ayushmann and Sonam's first film with YRF.
The film is set at a time when recession strikes and the lack of money tests love of Mohit Chadhdha (Ayushmann) and Mayera Sehgal (Sonam).
This fun-filled satire has been written by "Ishaqzaade" sriet-director Habib Faisal and will be directed by Nupur Asthana.
This is her second film for the studio, after her successful directorial debut last year with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", under the Y Films banner.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first