Ayushmann Khurrana, Sonam Kapoor in YRF's next project
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Vicky Donor" star Ayushmann Khurrana is all set to star opposite Sonam Kapoor in Yash Raj Films' untitled romantic comedy set in Delhi.
The film also stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, who will play Sonam's stern bureaucrat father. This is both Ayushmann and Sonam's first film with YRF.
The film is set at a time when recession strikes and the lack of money tests love of Mohit Chadhdha (Ayushmann) and Mayera Sehgal (Sonam).
This fun-filled satire has been written by "Ishaqzaade" sriet-director Habib Faisal and will be directed by Nupur Asthana.
This is her second film for the studio, after her successful directorial debut last year with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", under the Y Films banner.
The film is expected to go on floor in February and is slated for a 2013 release.