Ayushmann Khurrana to sing two songs in Nautanki Sala
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has sung two songs for his next film Nautanki Sala. In Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Sala, he has lent his voice for a Punjabi number Sadi gali aaja and a heartbreaking Tu hi tu. The Vicky Donor actor believes that singing for Nautanki Sala was challenging. He shares, "I have composed Tu hi tu better than Paani da rang." Of the two songs, Sadi gali aaja is a college composition while Tu hi tu has a Spanish feel and unique sound. Mikey McCleary known for background scores of Shanghai has been roped in to compose for Tu hi tu in Nautanki Sala. Ayushmann adds, "Mikey has got the best in me in this song." Music of Nautanki Sala will be launched by December end.