Ayushmann Khurrana to sing two songs in Nautanki Sala
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has sung two songs for his next film Nautanki Sala. In Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Sala, he has lent his voice for a Punjabi number Sadi gali aaja and a heartbreaking Tu hi tu. The Vicky Donor actor believes that singing for Nautanki Sala was challenging. He shares, "I have composed Tu hi tu better than Paani da rang." Of the two songs, Sadi gali aaja is a college composition while Tu hi tu has a Spanish feel and unique sound. Mikey McCleary known for background scores of Shanghai has been roped in to compose for Tu hi tu in Nautanki Sala. Ayushmann adds, "Mikey has got the best in me in this song." Music of Nautanki Sala will be launched by December end.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages