Ayushmann Khurrana to sing two songs in Nautanki Sala
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has sung two songs for his next film Nautanki Sala. In Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Sala, he has lent his voice for a Punjabi number Sadi gali aaja and a heartbreaking Tu hi tu. The Vicky Donor actor believes that singing for Nautanki Sala was challenging. He shares, "I have composed Tu hi tu better than Paani da rang." Of the two songs, Sadi gali aaja is a college composition while Tu hi tu has a Spanish feel and unique sound. Mikey McCleary known for background scores of Shanghai has been roped in to compose for Tu hi tu in Nautanki Sala. Ayushmann adds, "Mikey has got the best in me in this song." Music of Nautanki Sala will be launched by December end.