Ayushmann Khurrana to sing two songs in Nautanki Sala
- Rein in non-state actors to have peace, friendship with India: Mufti to Pak
- 27 years after Hashimpura, 4 who survived watch 16 cops walk free
- Government departments seek more space, dial ISRO to innovate
- Sonia gave free hand to decide on CBI probe: Karnataka CM on IAS officer’s death
- Bihar Cheating: ‘Happened last year too, no one noticed’
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has sung two songs for his next film Nautanki Sala. In Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Sala, he has lent his voice for a Punjabi number Sadi gali aaja and a heartbreaking Tu hi tu. The Vicky Donor actor believes that singing for Nautanki Sala was challenging. He shares, "I have composed Tu hi tu better than Paani da rang." Of the two songs, Sadi gali aaja is a college composition while Tu hi tu has a Spanish feel and unique sound. Mikey McCleary known for background scores of Shanghai has been roped in to compose for Tu hi tu in Nautanki Sala. Ayushmann adds, "Mikey has got the best in me in this song." Music of Nautanki Sala will be launched by December end.