Ayushmann Khurrana to sing two songs in Nautanki Sala
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
After making his playback-singing debut in Vicky Donor, Ayushmann Khurrana has sung two songs for his next film Nautanki Sala. In Rohan Sippy's upcoming film Nautanki Sala, he has lent his voice for a Punjabi number Sadi gali aaja and a heartbreaking Tu hi tu. The Vicky Donor actor believes that singing for Nautanki Sala was challenging. He shares, "I have composed Tu hi tu better than Paani da rang." Of the two songs, Sadi gali aaja is a college composition while Tu hi tu has a Spanish feel and unique sound. Mikey McCleary known for background scores of Shanghai has been roped in to compose for Tu hi tu in Nautanki Sala. Ayushmann adds, "Mikey has got the best in me in this song." Music of Nautanki Sala will be launched by December end.