Ayushmann Khurrana wants to play real characters, not hero types
- PM Modi should resign if he can't ask four ministers to step down: Congress
- Lalit Modi names 2 Indian, 1 West Indian cricketer who were bribed
- Kerala bar bribery case: Relief for Mani as anti-corruption body decides against chargesheet
- No charging check-in baggage: Government on budget airlines' move
- Delhi court allows TERI chief R K Pachauri to travel to USA
radio jockey in Delhi, and later hosted quite a few shows for MTV, reality shows like 'India's Got Talent' and 'Just Dance' and several award functions. He was a presenter for Extra Innings T20 (IPL), season three.
"Things have changed for me as an actor. We are living in
an era where transition from TV to films is easy. I have made it quite successfully. I was around for four years, anchoring shows, taking interviews, watching the industry as an outsider. It is a nice shift, it is ironical," Ayushmann said.
"It is great that people have started respecting
television or TV actors. This year more TV actors will be seen in films like Sushant Singh Rajput, Manish and others. It is a nice thing. It is a nice symbiotic relation between TV and films," he said. 'Nautanki Saala' is slated to be release on April 12 this.