Ayushmann opts out of Kunal Kohliís film
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Ayushmann Khurrana, who was supposed to do a film with Kunal Kohli, has opted out reportedly because no A-list heroine was signed opposite him, leaving the director rather displeased. Kohli posted on his Twitter account, "Ayushmann's reasons were demeaning to other actresses. Sad a newcomer thinks like that." When asked if he was making the film with another actor, Kohli refused to comment.
Meanwhile Ayushmann issued a statement saying, "It is not wrong to have aspirations. It would have been a privilege to work with him, but somehow things didn't work out mainly due to my pre-occupation during the allotted dates for Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Sala's promotions."
Anees Bazmee likely to team up with Sohail Khan
Anees Bazmee, who last made the hugely successful Ready and is presently working on the sequel to No Entry, is most likely to team up with Sohail Khan for a film. "I did have a casual talk with Sohail and we will be meeting again soon, but it's too early to say anything now, " said the director who is busy with the casting of No Entry Mein Entry for which Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan and Fardeen Khan have been finalised so far.